Injured spouse relief

You may be an injured spouse if you file a joint tax return and all or part of your portion of the tax overpayment was, or is expected to be applied (offset) to your spouse’s legally enforceable past-due federal tax, state income tax, state unemployment compensation debts, child or spousal support, or a federal nontax debt, such as a student loan. Call IRS Tax Fighters at 1-888-959-2671 to see if you are an injured spouse.

How can we help you?

Call us now or submit a business inquiry online by clicking the button below and filling out the contact form. IRS Tax Fighters has experience working with hundreds of clients settling millions of IRS debt.