Unfiled Tax returns

It is very important to file all returns. We prepare the following indvidual, business and estate tax returns for current years and back tax years:

  • Form 1040 Individual income tax returns
  • Form 1120 Corporation income tax return
  • Form 1120S S Corporation income tax return
  • Form 1065 Partnership income tax return
  • Form 1041 Estate and trust income tax return
  • Form 990 Nonprofit tax return
  • Form 941 Quarterly payroll tax return
  • Form 940 Annual Federal Unemployment tax return
  • Amend tax return

State, city and local tax returns for all states within the United States
Call 1-888-959-2671 now for help with filing these returns.

How can we help you?

Call us now or submit a business inquiry online by clicking the button below and filling out the contact form. IRS Tax Fighters has experience working with hundreds of clients settling millions of IRS debt.